Our Little Bebe #2

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 23, 2012

My Sick Little Monkey

(He was so sick, he passed out on my chest. That hasn't happened since he was a newborn.)
Let me be honest, this week has sucked. Maddux came down sick on Sunday and is still waging the battle. During sacrament meeting on Sunday he was not a happy camper (I had no idea at the time that he was running a fever. I am a horrible mom.) and Cesar took him out into the hall until the end of the meeting. I myself had been feeling nauseous the entire meeting, so we went home for Maddux and I to nap. When Maddux woke up, I realized his skin was so hot it felt like it was burning mine. I didn't take his temperature because all of our thermometers take at least a minute to read, so I gave him some Tylenol and called it good. To say the least he didn't sleep at all and neither did we. So Monday morning, I went to Walgreen's and purchased a fancy $50 thermometer. Took that boys temperature when we got home... 103.6! And his skin felt cooler than yesterday. I about died. We went to the doctor and they gave us some antibiotics but to be honest I don't think it's doing much for him. So for now we are just taking it as it comes. I came down with whatever he has on Wednesday... yippee a fever, runny nose and morning sickness!


No comments:

Post a Comment